Following an automobile accident, your camera phone can become your best friend. You want to take as many photos as possible following an auto accident, or any accident for that matter:
- Take large overview shots of the scene.
- Take up close photos of the accident and resulting damage to vehicles.
- Take photos of the vehicles involved, including license plates and VIN numbers.
- Take photos of any injuries to persons.
- Take as many photos as possible, because the actual photos are cheap, but the information gathered from them is priceless.
Save you photos and videos to your computer/cloud storage to make sure you have them if you lose/damage your phone.